We discovered Annette Joseph when we read about her magical transformation of Gwenyth Paltrow’s modern abode in Nashville where she lived while filming “County Strong.” As an Atlanta-based producer and photo stylist, Annette creates the beautiful interior design images you see in national magazines.
We recently celebrated the launch of her new book, Picture Perfect Parties, in our Atlanta and New York showrooms. Guests enjoyed a special tiramisu and charcuterie demonstration, light bites, cocktails and book signing. It was picturesque, to say the least!
- Every home should have: Comfortable dining room chairs. It’s important so guests will want to stay and enjoy the dining experience in your home.
- Three things in your home you can’t live without: Two refrigerators, outdoor seating area with fire pit and dimmers on all lights (so I can adjust the ambiance in every room at all times).
- What’s your favorite spot in your home? The kitchen and its adjoining library. I also enjoy my studio area. It’s a perfect place to be creative and it’s filled with lots of great light.
- What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt? I would like to work in public relations. I enjoy making connections and promoting talent. I am always someone’s biggest fan. I love attending big and fun events so I think I would also enjoy organizing them.
- Where is your favorite home away from home? Our second home in Italy where I spend four months of the year. Our flat is a restored monastery on the Italian Riviera. See it here.
Photo by Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn