We’ve been talking around the office about our go-to online destinations for inspiration. For your welcome-to-the-weekend, here are some of our favorite places to cleanse our creativity palates.
1. When you need a new way to see the world around you, visit the Instagram feed of Brock Davis.
2. Sonjia Erickson is a Minneapolis-based creative director and editor of the blog Blue Bergitt—not to mention the lead designer and trend forecaster for the decorative home line at Target. The trend category of her blog is one to watch.
3. We refreshed our Instagram feeds this week after reading this post from Design Sponge featuring some creative stand-outs. I especially love Peaches + Keen, which is a overflowing with nature-inspired colors and patterns.
4. Old is new at Amber Interiors, where Ms. Lewis effortlessly mixes vintage textiles and rugs with modern pieces. We can’t look away. She reminds us that it’s all in the mix, not the match.
5. Even if you’re not planning a wedding, you should still visit The Perfect Palette and let all the happy colors wash over you—and get inspired for your next party.
We could go on for days, but we’d rather hear from you. What are your favorite inspiration stations?
Photo by Peaches + Keen