Los Angeles is a place where there’s never a shortage of things to see or do, especially during the summer when things really heat up. Here are five hot things to see and do in LA.
- Explore the history of country music through photos of its icons at the Annenberg Space for Photography.
- Catch a movie under stars with Cinespia in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Bonus points for taking advantage of the movie-themed “photo booths.”
- See and be seen at The Line Hotel in Koreatown. (Their Commissary reminds us one of our favorite destinations in New York City, the Mondrian hotel’s Isola Trattoria.
- Taking picnicking to the next level and make new friends at this unique pop-up dinner.
- Make like a tourist and hike to the famous Hollywood sign. Selfie required.
Photo by Cinespia