It’s high time to make the most of summer. The Minnesota State Fair opened yesterday. Gardens are bursting with fresh produce. And we have the urge to squeeze in one more mini-vacation. In the meantime, here’s a round-up of five things that caught our eyes this week.
- Swing the light fantastic.
- Your homegrown (or farmers’ market) tomatoes will shine in this salsa recipe.
- You have 12 hours in San Francisco. This guide will help you make the most of your time there—and many other destinations.
- Capture the season by creating sun prints (also known as cyanotypes) on fabric.
- Outfit your pooch in nautical style.
Photo from ThinkStockPhotos