Happy August! Can’t get enough of the lush landscape and gorgeous greenery? Find fun and inspiration with these five flora-themed links.
- Floral photographs by artist Makoto Azuma are out of this world.
- Get creative and make your own succulent wreath.
- LintonArt uses fallen wood from surrounding areas to create unique, handcrafted pine wood prints.
- Visiting Copenhagen? Be sure to check out the world’s most beautiful flower shop.
- Add a bit of flora to your next al fresco fete with these darling palm frond cocktail stirrers.
Photo by Room & Board