Whether it’s time, money or resources, lunch can be a hassle for people. Get inspired to make your lunch game stronger with these five ideas.
- Move over, brown bags—there’s a new face in town: the modern lunch box from Food52’s Provisions shop. I’d happily pack my lunch in this adorable, functional carrier.
- If you find yourself craving a sweet treat after lunch, these Coconut Almond Rice Krispie treats from i am a food blog are the perfect mid-day morsel.
- Lunch notes get a facelift by Tracy Benjamin from Shutterbean who uses washi tape on the inside of her son’s lunchbox.
- If you’re looking to make lunch healthier and easier at work, consider starting a Healthy Lunch Club.
- Known as the Lunchbox Dad, Beau from San Francisco creates edible works of art in his kids’ lunches. Olaf sandwich from “Frozen,” anyone?
Photo by Food52