Think outside the box with these five street art-related links.
- If you’re in New York, check out this comprehensive guide to find street art throughout the city.
- The Street Art Project by the Google Cultural Institute allows you to search for art on streets across the globe.
- Warsaw-based artist Nespoon uses intricate lace patterns in her art to create “urban jewelry.”
- This summer, more than 150 artists collaborated with Tunisian-French artist Mehdi Ben Cheikh for the street art project “Djerbahood”, which is unique for the normally-conservative country.
- Eric Reiger, known as HOTTEA, is a Minneapolis artist who makes graffiti with yarn.
Photo by The Guardian