Atlanta is a bustling hot spot for food, art and design. Next time you’re in Georgia’s capital, check out these five things to do, see and eat.
- Returning for its fifth year, Art on the Atlanta BeltLine is now open through November 15. Displayed outside along the BeltLine corridor, it is the largest temporary public art exhibition in the southeast and features nearly 100 works of visual and performing art.
- For kid-friendly entertainment, visit the Piedmont Park Conservatory for the Noguchi Playground which features sculptures as a useful, fun part of life.
- Want to shop till you drop? Buckhead Atlanta is a new luxury shopping mall that accompanies highly anticipated restaurants.
- If you’re like me, shopping makes you thirsty. Check out the five best cocktails and where to enjoy them.
- Seven Lamps celebrates flavors, craft drinks and exceptional architecture. The “lamps” refer to the seven principles of architecture: sacrifice, truth, power, beauty, life, memory and obedience.
Photo by Seven Lamps