For many people, fall is more than a season—it’s a lifestyle. Chunky sweaters, corn mazes and crockpot recipes—what’s not to love? As temperatures drop and the paranoia of another polar vortex set in, cozy up to five favorite things that bring us comfort.
- Autumn makes people want to bake, and now, thanks to Zuzia Korezska, your cookies just got a little cuter. The Polish artist makes and sells engraved rolling pins featuring fun designs like pumpkins, mustaches, and for your feline-crazy friend: cats.
- It’s officially sweater weather and Apartment34 explores how to embrace it.
- Comfort and convenience combine in this delicious slow cooker chicken enchilada soup by gimme some oven. It’s the perfect meal to come home to that warms your soul from the inside out.
- Newly available in navy and paprika, our Horizon solid throw blanket will keep you warm during your Saturday night Netflix binge-watching marathon.
- Move over hot cocoa and apple cider, there’s a new drink in town: the Pumpkin Chai Latte. It’s like a warm hug in cup.
In what things do you find comfort?
Photo by Elephantine