Holiday parties are just around the corner. Whether you’re a guest or a host, get inspired with these five links to help you make the most of your party.
- There’s something endearing about these vintage how-to guides. Get timeless tricks from The Family Book of Home Entertaining and Better Homes and Gardens’ Guide to Entertaining from 1969 and 1973. Plus, we think they’d look great nestled in our Fitz end table.
- Your guests will be green with envy over these leaf and plant fiber plates. While disposable dinnerware usually means unattractive and wasteful, these are a sustainable and stylish solution. Made from bamboo and fallen palm leaves, they’re 100 percent biodegradable and are a refreshing option for any holiday bash.
- Update your bar cabinet or cart with the Club cocktail set by Sagaform. Sleek and stylish, the set includes a beautiful stainless steel shaker, cherry wood muddler and juicer.
- These bright copper and enamel-coated aluminium tumblers from Makr are perfect for a Moscow Mule. Naturally, we love that they’re American-made, and can’t help picturing them sitting on our Jax end table.
- Get the word out about your party with invitations from Paperless Post. As the name implies, their cards and invitations are designed to share online—but if you’re more of a traditionalist, Paperless does offer beautiful, physical cards and envelopes for real-world mailboxes.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; photos by Makr, Finish Design Shop, JoAnne Hudson, Paperless Post, Room & Board, Etsy users TheRecycleista, OnTheBlvdVintage, and ShopHereVintage