Fragrance is a lovely element to your home—especially this time of year. Help create a comforting, warm environment with these five fragrant finds.
- We can’t wait to try this DIY Holiday Fragrance idea from Half Baked Harvest. Cloves, cinnamon, orange and pine are all left to simmer on the stovetop while the scents of the season waft through your home.
- Diptyque’s Winter Fragrance set is perfect for that indecisive friend on your shopping list. Five 35-gram candles span the gamut from warm and spicy woods to bright citrus.
- For the gentlemen, we love Tom Dixon’s London Scented candle. The scent evokes dark red brick and salty mist from the Thames all captured in a bright copper container. Pairs perfectly with our Natural Steel Tray.
- Bring the homemade scent of holiday baking into your kitchen without the cleanup. Jo Malone’s Sweet Almond & Macaroon candle is a creamy coconut confection with hints of cherry and vanilla.
- Go all out. Grapefruit, cedar, vanilla and bergamot are combined in this luxe Campagne d’Italie candle from Buly 1803. Included is a glass bell for snuffing while preserving the candle’s fragrance. Looking for a quick fix? Just strike one of their scented matches.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; photo by Half Baked Harvest