Cranberry sauce came and went, but we’ve still got those ruby red cherubs on our mind. Here are some our favorite cranberry finds to keep you rolling through the holiday season and into the new year.
- A great standby for Sunday brunch, these Cranberry Orange Scones from SpoonForkBacon make it easy to treat your friends and family.
- Christmas dinner already planned? Hemsley + Hemsley have a mouthwatering recipe for Roast Duck with Cranberry and Orange Jam that seems perfect for lunch the day before. (Their best-selling book, The Art of Eating Well would also make an excellent gift!)
- Stay stylish while you weather winter’s storm. Hunter’s Rubberized Midi Tote Bag borrows materials directly from their legendary boots. Leather and PVC for resisting the elements, bright cranberry color to keep you from blending into the crowd.
- Who says cranberry needs to stay in the kitchen? Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil by Fresh features cranberry seed oil, packed with restorative omegas and powerful antioxidants for smoother skin and a refreshed complexion.
- Bring it full circle with a festive, simple centerpiece for your table like this spread from DesignLoveFest.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; photo by SpoonForkBacon