With the new year just one week away, we thought we’d kick start our creative engines and find inspiration to start 2015 with a bang. These five blogs are currently our favorite sources for inspiration when it comes to food, fashion, home decor and design.
- Looking for drool-worthy recipes? Check out Half Baked Harvest for delicious, cozy meals from Colorado native Tieghan.
- Get crafty with lifestyle blog A Beautiful Mess. Whether you’re looking for a quick craft or an all-day DIY project, sisters Elsie and Emma have you covered.
- Better Homes & Gardens recently named The Inspired Room one of the top decorating blogs of the year, and with good reason. Between home tours, decorating tips and beautiful inspiration galleries, the site never ceases to, well, inspire us.
- For all things fashion, Kendi Everyday keeps us up-to-date with the latest styles and trends on and off the rack.
- Got a sweet tooth? Top With Cinnamon is run by 18-year-old Izy from London who loves chocolate almost as much as we do.
We want to know—what are your favorite blogs?
Photo by Top With Cinnamon