Add a homemade touch to your holidays with these five finds to inspire your inner crafter.
- Bring out your inner hunter-gatherer with this Twiggy Skate ornament.
- Have some super special gifts that need super special wrapping? Adorn them with this wreath-topped wrapping craft for a personal touch.
- Spruce up your spruce up with these Faux Aluminum DIY Ornaments. That touch of midcentury modern on your tree would work nicely with our Reese sofa.
- An interesting alternative to the usual, this Succulent Wreath project from our friends at Apartment Therapy caught our eye.
- Looking for a last-minute gift idea for your crafty friends? Amy Sedaris’ second book, Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People is a perfect fit. Her bizarre but heartfelt sense of humor is captured in this collection of left-of-center crafts that you won’t find on blogs.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; photo by A Subtle Revelry