The big game is just around the corner! Gear up for Sunday with these five touchdown-worthy finds.
- What would game day be without food? Check out Epicurious’ guide to Building a Better Nacho, or Food & Wine’s Party Dip slideshow for some Sunday nosh inspiration.
- Looking for an updated screen for the game? CNNMoney says now is the time to buy, and they’ve got a helpful list of the best deals on the market.
- Washington and New England won’t just be competing on the field—both areas have quite the micro-brew beer cultures. Huffington Post Taste pits East against West to find the best micro-brew between each coast. (Though we’ll be enjoying Surly here in Minnesota.)
- Revisit last year’s best game day advertisements with Hulu’s AdZone.
- Prime yourself with some insider knowledge by studying predictions from analysts and experts over at The Washington Post.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; photo from Epicurious