It’s no secret that we’re big fans of the canine kind over at Room & Board (as seen here, here and here). Earlier this week, the Westminster Dog Show was all the buzz with a rare win for the beagle breed, and it got us thinking; what defines the modern pet? This week we’ve collected some pet-friendly components for the modern mutt.
- Keep your pooch happy with goodies from BarkBox. Not unlike the popular subscription beauty service Birchbox, each month BarkBox will ship all-natural treats, unique toys and the occasional hygiene product straight to your door.
- Let’s be honest. We love our canine companions, but sometimes things get a bit hairy. Check out the Dyson Groom, a fantastic vacuum attachment that allows for a super slick grooming at home.
- Indulge your best friend with Aesop’s Animal Cleanser. A gentle, minty citrus wash features the same high-quality ingredients Aesop uses in its humankind products.
- Does your pet have a case of wanderlust? Keep track of them with the Tagg Pet Tracker. A GPS tool attaches to their collar, then alerts you via text or email when your buddy has gone astray. An added bonus? It’s like a Fitbit for pups! Tagg tracks your dog’s activity and rest patterns to give you a better understanding of their health.
- A carefully planned living space can quickly come undone by dingy dog beds. Pet Lounge Studios aims to change that with their line of modern daybeds, hammocks and lounges for your pet. Scandinavian influenced designs will work beautifully in your home while keeping Lassie comfy.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; Photo courtesy of New York Magazine