We might not be able to decide when winter ends, but at the very least we can escape from it. From destinations to restaurants to luggage, we’ve collected some helpful ways to get away. It’s time for you to kick off spring break, so get to it!
- First things first: Travel+Leisure has a great list of March vacation specials for cities near and far. Get booking!
- Next, grab a copy of Pineapple, Airbnb’s new travel publication. The magazine features stories centered around the “crossroad of travel and anthropology.”
- Looking for a refresher in the luggage department? We love these colorful, functional bags from Denver-based Topo Designs. Perfect for either a hike on the trails or a trek through the city.
- Prefer to vacation on the urban end of the spectrum? Find your next place of lodging with Wallpaper’s Best Urban Hotels list.
- Food is an important part of any vacation. Phaidon’s latest tome, Where Chefs Eat, features 3,200 restaurants from across the world. The expert guide was compiled by 600 chefs and is sure to help you find your new favorite spot.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; Photo courtesy of Topo Designs