This week marks the 45th anniversary of Earth Day, and we’re still celebrating. Turn over a new leaf with these five green finds.
- We’re inspired by this stylish (and more importantly) carbon-positive home from Dwell.
- Looking to swap out some of those chemical-based cleaners? Domaine’s list of eco-friendly cleaning products makes for a handy shopping list.
- Start with baby steps. Refinery29 has a simple list of easy ways to green your routine.
- Waste not! Bring green into the kitchen with Food52’s how-to on eating your vegetables, stem and all.
- Apartment Therapy’s guide to green-cleaning your bedroom covers it all. Now you can sleep easy.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; image from Food52