Spring is in full swing! How delicious. Outdoor spaces are calling our names, and what better way to enjoy the weather than dining al fresco? Check out this spring-inspired menu to guide you through the day.
- Breakfast: Start it off with Moroccan Guacamole Toast with Fried Eggs. Avocado and eggs: made for each other.
- Lunch: Radishes have been popping up all over the kitchen at our office, and this Apple, Radish and Fennel Salad with Hazelnuts and Mint is right up our alley.
- Dinner: Tight on time? The Impatient Foodie’s 8 Minute Salmon with Lazy Man’s Risotto is perfect for a quick dinner.
- Dessert: Blood Orange-Curd Sundaes with Olive Oil and Sea Salt are your favorite creamsicles all grown up.
- Drinks: For a refreshing, spicy take on a classic, try Pineapple-Sake Sangria with Jalapeño. Stir up a pitcher and call your friends!
We’re always excited to try new recipes. What are some of your favorite spring eats?
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; Image Courtesy of Bon Appétit