With Memorial Day this coming Monday, a long weekend lies ahead. Ripe with potential for completing projects around the house (or more leisurely activities), the three-day weekend is to be cherished. Here are some of our favorite ways to take advantage of the extra time.
- Try something new on the grill this weekend. We love this recipe for Spicy Grilled Chicken with Lemon and Parsley, a delicious departure from burgers and brats.
- If you’re heading out of town, update your packing game with Travel List—a clean, simple app for the modern traveler.
- Staying in? Plan your television binge accordingly and check this list of new Netflix additions for May.
- Tunes are a necessity while enjoying the outdoors. Revel in the glory that is (almost) summer with a Memorial Day playlist curated by none other than Queen Bey.
- The beach will surely be calling your name, but don’t forget to cover up. Read up on these sun protections tips from the country’s best dermatologists.
How will you be spending your weekend? Let us know!
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; image from Bon Appétit