This Sunday is Mother’s Day. Big plans? No plans? Completely forgot and just remembered because of this post? No problem! Here’s some inspiration to make this Mother’s Day one for the books.
- Scrambling to find a gift? My Domaine’s ultimate gift guide is sure to make things a bit easier.
- Don’t forget to send a card! These handmade Scandinavian folk art cards are frame-worthy pieces of mail.
- Celebrate mom genes. This beautiful op-ed from The New York Times profiles what women borrowed from their mothers’ closets.
- Treat her to a delicious breakfast. We love this simple recipe for Eggs Baked Over Sautéed Mushrooms and Spinach from Food & Wine.
- For a tech-saavy mom (who may have a case of wanderlust), check out the 12 most WIRED places to take her.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; Image courtesy of The House Lars Built