Next Sunday (June 21) marks Father’s Day, so let’s get a jump-start on things before it sneaks up on us. We’ve got gift ideas and more in this Friday’s roundup of all things fatherly.
- If you’re getting tired of gifting the tie-and-socks combo, find special ideas for your very specific dad over at The Cut.
- Don’t celebrate on an empty stomach. Find great recipes for the day at Bon Appétit. (We see you, Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf.)
- If you’re the man of the hour, take notes on how to win Father’s Day from this guy.
- The Tonight Show host and Saturday Night Live alumn Jimmy Fallon released a new childrens’ book this week, just in time for Father’s Day.
- Like father, like son. Meet the men behind Bon Appétit, Esquire and more in this spread from Mr. Porter featuring the creative set with their sartorial sons.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; photo by Christian MacDonald