The summer solstice happens this Sunday and kicks off a season of fun in the sun. We can’t wait for bike rides, trips to the beach and fresh farmers market produce. Here are five perfectly summery things that caught our eye this week.
- Have it made in the shade with a lightweight, packable, UPF protection-enhanced answer to the old beach umbrella.
- Don’t forget to add these color-blocked linen towels to your beach bag.
- Ride your bike to charge your phone so you can capture all the sun-kissed memories.
- Decode those three little words on your sunscreen bottle with this helpful article.
- Add this refreshing and simple dessert recipe to your summer treat rotation.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; Photo courtesy of Fredericks & Mae