Take in some art while experiencing the great outdoors. This week we’ve got a list of some of our favorite sculpture gardens.
- Isamu Noguchi’s Playscape in Atlanta is the perfect marriage of art and play.
- Nestled in lush gardens near the National Mall in Washington, D.C. is the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden.
- The behemoth Franconia Sculpture Park is situated on the Minnesota-Wisconsin border and features over 100 sculptures sprawling over 43 acres.
- On the west coast, Chihuly Garden & Glass creates an exhibition of intricate, botanical shapes made of glass.
- Last but not least, we’re lucky to have the iconic Minneapolis Sculpture Garden just a few miles from our office.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; Photo courtesy of The Midwestival