Spoiler alert: it’s the (unofficial) end of summer. Here are five fun ways to soak up every moment of the long Labor Day weekend.
- Try these lamb sliders at your barbecue.
- While you’re at it, throw some peaches on the grill, too.
- If you can’t get away, try living vicariously through Cindy Crawford.
- Learn the story behind the “don’t wear white after Labor Day” rule.
- Using the weekend to play catch up? Let’s get stuff done.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s Social Media Intern. Image courtesy of Vogue.