Summer is hot and the living is easy! Here are five things we love that will make your weekend (and beyond) that much more enjoyable.
- While you’re at the farmer’s market, grab some cucumbers for a tasty takeout-style dinner.
- No, you haven’t been bad. Yes, that’s a lump of charcoal in your water bottle.
- Spice up the afternoon snack with a handful of cashews.
- Sit down with this easy, funny read for the Dog Days of summer.
- Never lose your keys, wallet, purse or sanity again.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s social media intern; Photo courtesy of Smitten Kitchen