Did you know? Bees are the busiest during late summer and autumn months. To honor our honey-making friends, here are five links we think are the bee’s knees.
- Get up close and personal with the fuzzy specimens responsible for pollination.
- This organic beeswax balm will be a skin savior during drier months ahead.
- Help fight a dwindling bee population with this guide to bee-attracting plants.
- Checking in! This Minneapolis hotel is now home to some very special guests.
- We can’t wait to try our hand at this recipe for Yogurt Panna Cotta with Walnuts and Honey.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s Social Media Intern. Photo courtesy of smitten kitchen.