You’re finally curled up on the sofa in your flannel pajamas and your favorite blanket. What’s missing from this picture? A cocktail! This week we have five cozy cocktails to keep you warm and imbibed throughout the holiday season. Cheers!
- Spanish Coffee spices up its Irish cousin with a sugar rim, whipped cream and ground nutmeg.
- This Bishop recipe serves a crowd. Perfect for your next party!
- Keep it classic with this holiday favorite, the Tom & Jerry.
- Fans of mulled cider will love this slightly refined version of Hot Spiced Drunken Apple Cider.
- Finally, a Hazelnut Hot Chocolate (sans-alcohol) is a special treat for the little ones.
Image courtesy of Food52. Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s Video Production Coordinator.