The holiday season is upon us. For those not traveling to meet family and friends, it means playing host. Make the most of your guests’ stay with these five tips:
- First things first: Put yourself in your guests’ shoes, well before they arrive.
- The simplest way to create a hotel-like experience? Leave a bedside carafe of water on a tray.
- Here’s a fresh candle to make your home smell lovely.
- Add a touch of luxe by leaving travel-sized essentials in the guest bathroom.
- Greet your guests in the morning with this baked blueberry oatmeal.
Share how you make your guest room a home away from home using #roomandboard.
Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s Video Production Coordinator. Image by A Cup of Jo