Turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing—oh my! It’s hard to believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away. Whether you’re fully prepared or still gathering your recipes and plans, here are five finds to help you sail through Thanksgiving weekend with aplomb.
- Every recipe you could possibly need for the big day, all in one place.
- Playing the role of guest? Here are a few gifting ideas for the host.
- Keep the fun rolling all weekend with these easy party games.
- Traveling at this time is a notoriously harrowing experience, so keep these tips in mind.
- Take some advice from these master hosts for your Friendsgiving dinner party.
Image courtesy of epicurious. Written by Jacob Olson, Room & Board’s Video Production Coordinator.