A mantel is a natural focal point for a room, setting the scene for your style. You can use it to bring in seasonal elements or freshen up your space without redecorating the entire room. We found five links full of inspiration to get you started.
- We love this dramatic, yet sleek, dining room fireplace. (We also spotted our Boden chairs in the photo.)
- Cozy up! A simple winter theme gives a gentle nod to the season.
- See one mantel, three ways.
- Here are some things to consider before mounting your TV above your mantel.
- Finally, a roundup of dream fireplaces from around the world.
Image from Cornerstone Architects