Give natural materials a starring role this season. Here are five ways to incorporate plants, wool and even seashells into your holiday decor.
- Learn how to design your own wreath using foraged materials.
- Create a beautiful, bountiful centerpiece.
- Use wool roving to needle-felt a menagerie of forest critters.
- Beach lovers will be smitten with this sea life garland.
- If you live in a cold climate, spruce up your outdoor space with these easy-to-make ice luminaries.
Image from Justina Blakeney of The Jungalow