Whether you’re resolved to eat healthier or just tastier in 2016, here are some recipes to fuel your kitchen creativity.
- Feel good about your breakfast pastry habit with these maple-sweetened banana muffins.
- This detox salad will make you the envy of the break room.
- Combine two super foods into one delicious dinner with these salmon quinoa burgers.
- A day without chocolate is like…a day without chocolate. Impress your friends and your taste buds with homemade, health(ier) Nutella.
- If you’re more into looking than cooking, check out Saveur’s top blogs of 2015 and refresh your “feed” for the year ahead.
Photo by Half Baked Harvest