Keep time in 2016 with these five links.
- With all the screen time in our lives, let’s hear it for good old pen and paper. A classic Moleskine adds organization and class to your daily tasks and appointments.
- Watch the minutes tick by with this timeless (ha!) Braun watch or matching screen saver.
- Stop by Artifact Uprising and turn your favorite Instagram photos into a charming wall calendar for 2016.
- This modern wall clock is sure to be a topic a conversation at your next party. How does that little red ball work?
- Want to be more productive in 2016? Try RescueTime. It tracks how you spend your time on your computer and allows you to set activity goals to help your focus.
Photo by Artifact Uprising