Miranda Jones, a Bay Area design expert, will be in our San Francisco showroom on Thursday, January 14 for the final conversation in our three-part design series. As the co-founder of Galanter & Jones and former style editor of Sunset magazine, Miranda will create a vignette that captures the essence of California living. We had a chance to talk with Miranda about her inspiration and design aesthetic.
- Every outdoor space should have: A piece of heated outdoor furniture!
- What won’t we catch you without? My water bottle, Chapstick and something to read.
- Where do you find inspiration? Everywhere! My creative, stylish friends are a big source of inspiration as are the outdoors, new places, movies and magazines.
- Where is your favorite home away from home? Greece.
- When I was six, I’d thought I’d be: An interior designer or an attorney.
- What’s your favorite part about your job? Connecting with people on a visual, emotional and personal level.
We hope to see you at the event!
Photo by Miranda Jones