Because more than 90% of Room & Board products are American made, we’re always on the lookout for like-minded companies that share our passion for good design and American craftsmanship. Check out five brands that caught our eye this week:
- Looking for exceptional handcrafted leather goods? Give J.W. Hulme Co. a try. Located across the river from our corporate headquarters, this St. Paul, MN, company is committed to quality design.
- If beautiful, handmade jewelry is more your style, The Things We Keep will inspire you with unique architectural designs.
- Olderbrother’s classic clothing is not only locally sewn in Los Angeles, it’s also made exclusively from naturally dyed, eco-conscious textiles.
- Bario Neal, the Philadelphia/NYC-based jeweler is committed to environmental responsibility, ethical sourcing and marriage equality.
- The co-founders of Raleigh Denim Workshop will make you want to become a jeansmith. The husband-and-wife team focuses on the design, process, material and craft of their American-made denim.
Photo by Raleigh Denim Workshop