Let’s toast to spring! The days are longer, the sun is warmer and we’re ready to get outside. There’s no better way to come out of hibernation mode than with seasonally inspired sips. Here are five beverages to wake up your taste buds.
- Get in the springtime spirit with the Strawberry Chamomile Paloma from Half Baked Harvest. Infused with chamomile honey tea and just the right amount of fruity flavors, this cocktail is as delicious as it is easy.
- Wake up your tastebuds with a Vodka Gingerade from Dolly and Oatmeal. With ginger as the star, this bubbly drink can be garnished with spring herbs, perfect for backyard soirées.
- Say cheers to dining al fresco with the Pomelder Prosseco Punch by Food & Wine. If you’re craving sweet-tart flavors with a fizzy punch, look no further.
- The Cucumber-Rosemary Gin and Tonic from the kitchn is a gin lover’s dream. For a bold twist on the classic G&T, kick it up a notch by adding a slice of cucumber and a sprig of rosemary.
- Blackberry syrup, thyme and bubbly? Sign us up! We can’t wait to get our hands on this Blackberry Thyme Champagne from Style Me Pretty Living. The bright flavors blend perfectly while the bubbles spark your senses with every sip.
Photo by Dolly And Oatmeal.