As we enter the 46th year of Earth Day, it’s a good time to remind ourselves that celebrating the Earth is more than a once-a-year affair. It’s about making sustainable changes in our everyday lives to make a difference. We’ve rounded up a few ways to help you continue living green.
- Klean Kanteen offers sustainable sipping solutions so you can reduce waste without sacrificing style. Keep your coffee hot and your water cold in these recyclable, toxin-free and easy-to-clean Kanteens.
- What’s for dessert? Your spoon. Bakeys, an Indian cutlery company, has created a vegan friendly, edible spoon to help cut down on plastic waste. Available in three flavors, it tastes like a cracker and complements any food.
- Do you know what’s lurking in your cleaning products? Nix the nasty chemicals to clean your home with these DIY green cleaning recipes just in time for a spring refresh.
- Did you know our Emmet lounge chair is made from 300 milk jugs? Eco-friendly, durable, comfortable and easy to care for, Emmet is an outdoor American classic.
- Create an eco-healthy home with the Healthy Home Checklist, created by the Environmental Working Group. It’s an easy way to protect yourself and the environment. You’ll breathe easier knowing that you’ve tackled toxins in your home.
Photo by Room & Board