Start your weekend off right by taking a look at a few of our favorite finds from the week.
- Swoon over this new modern jewelry line inspired by architecture and technology.
- Happy hour al fresco, anyone? Give this refreshing amaretto bourbon punch a try. (If bourbon isn’t your liquor of choice, browse our 5 O’Clock Somewhere Pinterest board for more recipes.)
- Embrace spring with Pantone’s spring palette of fun colors like Snorkel Blue, Fiesta and Peach Shell. Once you’ve picked your favorite, head over to our Pantone spring inspired Pinterest board to find Room & Board products in your favorite hue.
- Make next week’s lunch schedule simple with 10 easy meals you can make ahead of time.
- Fall in love with New York graffiti artist, nicknamed “the Flower Guy,” who’s making a splash in the fashion industry and art world alike.
Photo by New York Times