In need of a last-minute recipe to try this weekend? From appetizer to dessert, we’ve got you covered with a few mouthwatering recipes to help you celebrate the long Memorial Day weekend.
- Nicknamed “summer in a glass,” this homemade watermelon shandy recipe will keep you and your guests refreshed all weekend.
- Perfect for an appetizer, this street corn pizza combines all the best flavors of summer.
- If you’re looking for something a little healthier, keep it simple with a colorful roasted carrot and avocado salad.
- Switch things up on the grill with delectable salmon burgers with lemongrass and ginger. Garnished with pickled cucumbers and cilantro cream, they’re sure to be a hit.
- As for dessert, the name of this treat says it all: salted dark chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches. (YUM).
What other favorites do you like to make?
Photo by How Sweet It Is