Spring has finally arrived and it’s time to get outdoors! Whether you have a big yard in the suburbs for entertaining guests or a quaint balcony in the city for sipping on your morning cup of joe, it’s important to have a space you love. We’ve rounded up five gorgeous spaces, submitted to the #roomandboard gallery by your fellow Room & Board fans, to inspire you to create a stylish outdoor retreat you’ll enjoy all summer long no matter the size.
- Less is more. Short on space? Choose a few key pieces that won’t clutter your space. The Soleil lounge chair on @lisaaknapp’s balcony is the perfect spot to catch some rays and leaves the area feeling spacious.
- Spread out. Lots of space? Use every last square foot. We love how @thessentialpharmacist created a stunning dining and lounge area, featuring our Emmet collection, in her backyard oasis.
- Consider color. Vibrant accents brighten up any space. Check out how @chrissyroellchen used outdoor pillows on her Crescent sofa and framed artwork to add color to this gorgeous patio.
- Go classic. Going for a timeless look? Stick to a monochromatic palette. We’re digging the white color scheme @urbanismdesigns chose for her atrium featuring our Montego sofas and a Gehry cube.
- Get cozy. Mix and match materials to create a casual look that is inviting, yet elegant. The comfortable Oasis armless chairs on @liz.schultz patio pair perfectly with the steel cocktail tables to create a polished look.
Photos by @lisaaknapp, @thessentialpharmacist, @chrissyroellchen, @urbanismdesigns, @liz.schultz