Summer officially makes its debut on Monday. For folks at Room & Board’s Central Office in Minneapolis, this means more time outside enjoying the city’s parks, bike paths and chain of lakes. To share our summer sentiments, we’ve rounded up five ideas to help you embrace the sunniest of seasons!
- Make a playlist of tunes from Time Out New York’s 50 best summer songs for driving, hitting the beach and partying.
- Get out the shaker and mix up one of Food & Wine’s modern summer cocktails.
- Curl up in the shade and dive into one of Wired’s 14 must-read books of 2016.
- Splurge on a graphic beach towel or modern throw to take with you to your favorite park, beach or outdoor activity.
- Explore a new summer hobby using this sports & outdoor activity finder.
Photo from Shape