Made in Minnesota by a family-owned steel shop, our exclusive Manhattan Box Frames add unique sculptural style to your walls. These frames feature the distinctive marks, texture and color variations characteristic of natural steel. No two frames are exactly alike. Every frame is carefully inspected, cleaned and packed to ensure the highest quality. Frames can be hung vertically or horizontally to best suit your artwork or photos.See the full Manhattan Box collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Wall Mounting: notch
- Glazing Material: glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Numbers: 4825688x10 Centered Frame (20"w 3"d 20"h)8332098x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w 3"d 20"h)4831065x7 Centered Frame (13"w 3"d 13"h)3633155x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w 3"d 13"h)
- See all photos
- Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
List of parts
- Manhattan Box Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a soft, flat, protected surface.
- Remove the thin steel bars from the back board of the frame, and then slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
More items in the Manhattan Box Collection
Why Room & Board?
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our products are American made. Working with family-owned companies around the U.S. allows us to bring you the best quality and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'd be proud to share.
We don't mark prices up to be able to mark them down. We simply offer our best value every day. We set our prices on December 26th and guarantee them for a year so you can focus on finding the right pieces for your home at your own pace.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design guidance in our stores, over the phone and online.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. We deliver unlimited items for one flat rate.
Returns and exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase and understand it can take a few days to a few weeks to know if your new items will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your refund. If an item is unsatisfactory we will work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction with expert product repair, parts replacement or an exchange.
We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable. Credit card or gift card orders will receive a credit; orders paid by check or cash will receive a refund check.