Our exclusive Profile frames are made in Ohio by a family-run company that’s been in business for 40 years. These solid walnut frames feature beautifully mitered corners and a white mat for a classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Plus, the glass in every frame is washed twice before packing, so you can simply insert your image and enjoy.See the full Profile collection
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Item Numbers: 97725011x14 Frame with Mat (21w 1d 25h)82762411x11 Frame with Mat (21w 1d 21h)6415908x10 Frame with Mat (17w 1d 21h)6761938x8 Frame with Mat (17w 1d 17h)1037655x7 Frame with Mat (13w 1d 17h)
- Material: walnut See material details
- Finish: lacquer
List of parts
- Wood Profile Frame
- flat blade screwdriver
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Carefully slide a flat blade screwdriver under the flexible metal tabs and gently bend them up toward the edge of the frame. (Figure 1 and Figure 2)
- Remove the backing board from the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting (optional).
- Place the backing board in the frame on top of the mat.
- Using a flat blade screwdriver, gently bend the flexible metal tabs back to their original position to secure the glass, mat and backing board in the frame.
More items in the Profile Collection
Why Room & Board?
When you shop with Room & Board, you choose:
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our assortment is made by American craftspeople. We seek out companies that share our passion for design, natural materials and quality construction right here at home.
Sales aren't part of our business model. We simply offer our best value every day. No discount codes. No holiday weekend sales. Just the knowledge you're paying the same fair price as everyone else.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design services and expert advice in our stores, over the phone and online.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. Receive unlimited items for one flat rate, and free delivery on returns and exchanges.
Returns and Exchanges
We understand that it can take a few days or a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange products in a timely manner because damage or wear may result in an adjustment to your final refund. We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable.