Create a versatile wall display with Sill picture ledges. Crafted in North Dakota, these ledges are made from solid wood for beauty and strength. The simple, modern design is narrow enough for small areas and creates a sleek, sturdy showcase for picture frames and artwork. Whether you mount one shelf or multiples, Sill picture ledges make it easy to create a beautiful arrangement.
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Sill 48w 4d 3h Picture Ledge
- Dimensions: 48"w 4"d 3"h
- Installation: interlocking brackets with level
- Includes: screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 308872
- See all photos
- Material: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
List of parts
- 36", 48" or 60" Sill Picture Ledge
- 1 1/4" screws (located in ledge)
- 2 1/2" wall screws
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- stud finder (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Remove wall mount strip from ledge by removing the 1 1/4" inch screws that attach the two layers.
- Locate wall studs, then hold wall mount strip in level position at desired height and drive the 2 1/2" wall screws through the pre-drilled holes into the wall studs. (Figure 1) Note: Make sure the screws hit the wood or metal studs; if they do not hit the studs, use wall anchors provided.
- Once the wall mount strip is secured to wall, place ledge with fascia under wall mount strip and secure with the 1 1/4" screws removed in first step. (Figure 2)
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.