Natural Latex Foam
Our private-label, American-made Natural Latex Foam mattress features safe, all natural materials, including organic cotton, pure wool and organic latex with no synthetic fillers. Natural latex conforms to your body to alleviate pressure points and localizes movement for undisturbed sleep.
Plus, the natural properties of latex and wool make this mattress naturally anti-microbial and anti-allergenic and a great solution for those with allergies or chemical sensitivities.
Unlike our other mattresses, this flippable design has a softer side and firmer side for two comfort options in one mattress.
The low-profile design of our mattresses is a perfect fit for our modern platform beds, which have support slats that eliminate the need for a box spring.See the full Natural Latex Foam collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of R&B Natural Latex Foam Mattress - Medium
- See construction details
- Dimensions: 60"w 80"d 10"h
- Mattress Size: Queen
- Features: flippable design
- Considerations: designed for a modern, low-profile look with our platform beds
- Delivery Consideration: delivery includes removal and disposal of your old mattress and box spring
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Recycling Fee: some states charge a recycling fee See more
- Item Number: 217009
- See all photos
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: flippable for two comfort options; 1.7 oz New Zealand Joma wool and 1.5" soft organic latex foam on softer side; 1.0 oz New Zealand Joma wool on firmer side
- Support System: 6" firm organic latex foam
- Safety: no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
- Guarantee: 120-night sleep trial, free exchange or return delivery service
R&B Natural Latex Foam - Medium
Organic cotton cover
- Certified chemical free, 100% organic cotton
Non-toxic natural fire-retardant fiber
- No flame-retardant chemicals
- Made from wood pulp
New Zealand Joma™ wool
- Softer side features 1.7 ounces of wool per square foot
- Firmer side features 1.0 ounce of wool per square foot
- Provides surface comfort with excellent recovery
- Regulates body temperature so you won't overheat
1.5" soft organic latex foam
6" firm organic latex foam
- 100% pure organic latex, created using the Dunlop process with no synthetic fillers
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-allergenic
- Breathable and does not create or harbor dust
- Provides proper orthopedic support
Flippable mattress for choice of softer or firmer comfort; both sides have an organic cotton cover, non-toxic natural fire-retardant fiber and New Zealand Joma™ wool.
More items in the Natural Latex Foam Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).