Made for you in
To view a top material on the table, click on the materials below. To order a material sample card or save your selections, click on Save Swatch. Please note that powder-coated MDF is available in stocked sizes only. Measurement tips
Order up to 20 free swatches
Check the box under each swatch, and then click the "Order Selected Swatches" button. If you wish to save your swatches for a later date you must Sign In or Create an Account. Your Ordered Swatches will remain on your "My Swatches" page for 14 days after you place your order.
We're bringing a Room & Board classic outside. Our timeless Portica outdoor dining table features a stainless steel base crafted in Wisconsin. Lasers precisely cut the lengths of stainless steel, then artisans hand-weld and hand-sand the mitered corners to create a smooth finish with a subtle, brushed grain pattern. This exclusive table has slim legs set at the corners to maximize seating. Design the table that works best for you by choosing from a wide range of top options. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Care & Fit
Please note that all natural materials have variations in color and grain and may differ slightly from the image shown. Larger tables with stone tops may require multiple pieces as indicated in the product summary.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to returns, cancellations or changes on custom orders. Full refunds are only given if the order is canceled within 48 hours of the order being placed.
Questions? We're here to help!
- When calculating the measurements for your custom table, make sure to consider any doorway, stairs or hallways your table may need to maneuver through
- All overall height measurements include the top
- The standard recommended height for a dining table is 29"
- The general rule of thumb is to allow for 24 inches per person around your table
- Allow for space so chairs can be easily pulled out from the edge of the table. Between 18-24 inches is the norm, though traffic paths in your room may require even more space
- The placement of the legs may affect chair placement, giving you more or less room along a side
- The width and height of your dining chairs–and if your chairs have arms–may affect how many fit around the table and how far they can be pushed in when not in use
- The standard recommended height for a counter table is 36" and 42" for a bar table
- Choose a height that works not only for standing tasks, but for any seating you may require: generally, counter stools have a 24-inch to 26-inch seat height, while bar stools have a 31-inch seat height
- The standard recommended height for an end table is 22" - 30"
- The standard recommended height for a cocktail table is 13" - 17"
- Remember to allow for at least 18 inches between the cocktail table and sofa for easy traffic flow
- End tables should be at or below the arm height of sofas and chairs to avoid awkward reaching
- Console tables placed behind a sofa should be at or just below the height of the back of the sofa
Standard Recommended Types
|End Tables||22" - 30"|
|Cocktail Tables||13" - 17"|