Click on a material to change your top selection.
Click on See Details to order a photo card and to learn about the top material.
Please note that powder-coated MDF is available in stocked sizes only.
Our custom outdoor Rand table is a Room & Board favorite, enhanced to be even more durable for outdoor use. Create a made-to-measure option for your unique space by combining a handcrafted stainless steel powder-coated base and an all-weather top.
Care & Fit
Please note that all natural materials have variations in color and grain and may differ slightly from the image shown. Larger tables with stone tops may require multiple pieces as indicated in the product summary.
- When calculating the measurements for your custom table, make sure to consider any doorway, stairs or hallways your table may need to maneuver through
- All overall height measurements include the top
- The standard recommended height for a dining table is 29"
- The general rule of thumb is to allow for 24 inches per person around your table
- Allow for space so chairs can be easily pulled out from the edge of the table. Between 18-24 inches is the norm, though traffic paths in your room may require even more space
- The placement of the legs may affect chair placement, giving you more or less room along a side
- The width and height of your dining chairs–and if your chairs have arms–may affect how many fit around the table and how far they can be pushed in when not in use
- The standard recommended height for a counter table is 36" and 42" for a bar table
- Choose a height that works not only for standing tasks, but for any seating you may require: generally, counter stools have a 24-inch to 26-inch seat height, while bar stools have a 31-inch seat height
- The standard recommended height for an end table is 22" - 30"
- The standard recommended height for a cocktail table is 13" - 17"
- Remember to allow for at least 18 inches between the cocktail table and sofa for easy traffic flow
- End tables should be at or below the arm height of sofas and chairs to avoid awkward reaching
- Console tables placed behind a sofa should be at or just below the height of the back of the sofa
Standard Recommended Types
|End Tables||22" - 30"|
|Cocktail Tables||13" - 17"|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great design
- Quality construction
Customer comments about Rand Custom 36-72w Outdoor Table:
Very beautiful design
Service and delivery comments:
Arrived slightly scratched and they replaced it with no hassle. The delivery guys were great.
- I live in a:
- This product is used in my:
- Screened porch