Our exclusive Profile frames are made in Ohio by a family-run company that’s been in business for 40 years. These sturdy aluminum frames feature beautifully mitered corners, a durable finish and a white mat for a classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Plus, the glass in every frame is washed twice before packing, so you can simply insert your image and enjoy.See the full Profile collection
- Special Considerations: hangs horizontally or vertically
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Item Numbers: 58178411x14 Frame with Mat (20w 1d 24h)57730511x11 Frame with Mat (20w 1d 20h)8758598x10 Frame with Mat (16w 1d 20h)8507878x8 Frame with Mat (16w 1d 16h)4936885x7 Frame with Mat (12w 1d 16h)
- Material: aluminum See material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: silver
List of parts
- Metal Profile Frame
- flat blade screwdriver
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Use your fingers to press down on the curved metal spacers and remove each one from the frame.
- Using a screwdriver, loosen the screws of two L-shaped corner brackets at the top (short side) of the frame. (Figure 1 and Figure 2)
- Carefully remove the top section of the frame. Note: Exposed metal corners may be sharp.
- Slide the backing board out of the frame
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting (optional).
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Reattach the top portion of the frame by aligning the corners and gently tightening the L-shaped corner brackets with a screw driver. Note: Excessive tightening may break the glass.
- Place the curved metal spacers back under the edges of the frame by pressing each one down and tucking it into position.
More items in the Profile Collection
Why Room & Board?
When you shop with Room & Board, you choose:
Our goal is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting you throughout the entire shopping experience. We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know.
More than 90% of our assortment is made by American craftspeople. We seek out companies that share our passion for design, natural materials and quality construction right here at home.
Sales aren't part of our business model. We simply offer our best value every day. No discount codes. No holiday weekend sales. Just the knowledge you're paying the same fair price as everyone else.
Our Design Associates have a passion for helping you find the right furniture and accessories for your home. We offer complimentary design services and expert advice in our stores, over the phone and online.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.
Our Delivery Associates take care of every detail from assembly and careful placement of your new furniture to removing packaging from your home. Receive unlimited items for one flat rate, and free delivery on returns and exchanges.
Returns and Exchanges
We understand that it can take a few days or a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange products in a timely manner because damage or wear may result in an adjustment to your final refund. We don't charge a delivery fee for returns or exchanges within the 48 contiguous states. However, original delivery charges are not refundable.