Get clean, modern design and effortless extension functionality with the Opla dining table. A durable powder-coated steel base is paired with your choice of either a tempered glass or scratch-and-stain-resistant ceramic top. Simply pull from one end of the table to extend it and gently raise the table top it's level with the rest of the table surface. This family-friendly solutions easily seats two more guests when extended. Opla is sold exclusively at Room & Board within the U.S.
Details of Opla 63w 36d 30h Extension Table
- Dimensions: 63"w 36"d 30"h
- Extensions: one 23"w leaf; self-storing
- Extended Width: 87"w
- Apron Height: 2.5"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 27.25"h
- Space Between Legs: 61"w 31"d; 85"w 31"d extended
- Table Seats: six closed; eight with extension
- Product Origin: made in Italy
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 584263
- See all photos
- Top: crystal ceramic See full material details
- Color: grey
- Material Description: Crystal ceramic is a material composed of both glass and ceramic. A 1/8-inch ceramic top is heat-adhered to a tempered glass top. The result is an incredibly durable and modern looking tabletop solution, with subtle texture and color variations that are naturally unique to each crystal ceramic piece. It is resistant to scratching, staining, chipping, water and heat. This efficient material requires little to no maintenance - just wipe with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Base: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small accessories ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.